Saturday, April 7, 2012

Poster progress update

Hey everyone, here's an update on one version of our poster design. I don't think everyone had a chance to see the simple version of the poster design yet so here it is:


progress:
-added paper textures
-testing with curls on paper(I know shadows are off but these are likely not final)
-added stickies
-saturation and lighting adjustments(credits to My)

still to be done:
-coffee stains
-eraser shavings
-maybe a pencil if someone wants to make it
-ziq

I'm likely not going to finish this until after week 13 so feel free to throw in ideas and changes. I'm welcoming ideas regarding:
-Ziq positioning
-how the papers are laid out and how they curl/fold and stuff
-fonts
-title location
If someone is good at clean sketches and would like to make a more refined sketch of jewels please let me know. I can arrange to set up the psd and pencil brush for you. (you're basically sketching over a giant face so it's easy)

full resolution references(these are huge!):

No comments:

Post a Comment