Sunday, February 19, 2012

Think Here - Leica Reel

Here is our third pass on the leica reel.  All the dialogue for it can be found below!  




*Note: We know how poor our acting is, in case you were wondering.  Lonely nights with crummy recording devices and no real actors - this is our masterpiece!  We are happy with the shots and timing, but know that we definitely need our actors to act out these scenes magnificently!  Good luck guys!  You're bound to do better than us!




THINK HERE – DIALOGUE SCRIPT

Jewels: Hmm. Augh, sorry, not tonight, I have some stuff to finish.
          Argh. GAH!
         (pencil throw)
          Augh, dammit! Sigh

Jewels: *Sighs out loud and long* That’s it.  Uh uun.  No. (CAM PANS)  No really.  That's it.


Ziq: Oh, come on, brother. You call this finished? What am I supposed to do about my legs?

Jewels: What do you want me to do about it? Huh? 30 drawings.  30 Drawings and not one good one? Please. (The rambling begins).  Been sharpening pencils all day! Man I didn’t even eat today.  The last thing I ate was a turkey sandwich.  That was 9 hours ago! *Fade out* See this stain? It’s from yesterday!  Guy, I don’t even change my cloths anymore and..

Ziq: …*silently looks at Jewels in disgust* Are you done yet?  You sound like a babbling baboon.

Ziq: Get over here and give me some decent legs, brotha!

Jewels: (Pause) Alright….

Ziq: Come on! Couple of legs too tough for ya?

Jewels: *Sits quietly, stressed, and then an epiphany* Eh-hehehe.

Ziq: What's so funny?

Jewels: Oh nothing..  Ready for your legs, "brother?"

Ziq: Yeah, yeah, that’s right, That's what I'm talking about yaa-HOOOOOOOO! *Pause* *GASPS*

Jewels: There done. Is that to your liking?

Ziq: Done.  Done? You wanna mess around, you wanna play games, you get yourself some TOYS BROTHA’! You do not play games with me, I’ll hurt ch’ya!  Pah!  Playing games with me.  Scrony, lazy ass, sorry excuse for an- *Muffle voice, to throw away*

Jewels: *Perplexed as to how ridiculous this sounds, coughs out a laugh* Ya okay.   

Ziq: *Roaring in agony while muffled*

Jewels: ... Out'ta here

*TRUCK IN TO DUST BIN* Ziq: Gonna do me like cold cheese, huh?

*PAN - As Jewels walks, he mutters to himself* Cheese burger.  Nah nah, samosas. Ya, that’d be good.  Maybe a Brio too.  They still make that drink? Could swear I saw it at the corner store last weeeeeee- *ENTER, LUNA HAND*

Ziq: Let’s get to work baby.


Luna:  Oh come now, fella. Don’t you wanna make me….happy? I’ve been wanting your…big, strong arms…to finish me for a long time now. Why don’t you come over here and lay some…ink on me.  I just want some…pretty eyes to go along with a…pretty nose.  Ohh! And of course, some lovely earings to go with my new ears, sugar.  Whaddya say?

Kodama: Hey listen, etc et etc…

Jewels: Aagh. Whoa-oh! *Struggles to finish* *Runs for it since he is ambushed*

Luna: No! My eye!  I have a date toniiiiiiight!

CUT TO ZIQ - Ziq: Oh! I'm not done with you yet!

JEWELS GETS TO DOOR, CONFRONTED BY ZIQ- Ziq: Ohhohohoho! Somethin’ tells me that you’re gonna wanna stick around.

Agni/Rudra: Grunts

Ziq: Mmm-hmmm. Hehehahaha. Hahahaha! HAHAHAH. HA HA HA HA HAAA

Crowd: Jewels! Hey listen, grunts etc etc  Finish me. Over here! Me first!

Ziq: Hehehe

Jewels: (grunts of escape)

Ziq: Come on buddy.  Leaving the party so soon?

Crowd: Draw draw draw!

Ziq: You’ll be back! JEWELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment